Without volunteers none of our services would be possible. We are always looking to expand our team. Opportunities are available in Administration, Social Media, Stock, Food Distribution etc.
We thank all of our donors, without your generosity we wouldn’t exist.
All donations are welcome, whether cash to help us deliver our services or goods we are able to resell via our Ebay store.
There are lots of ways you can raise money for us, as an individual or with your company. Please contact us for ideas!
Become a Trustee –
We are seeking to expand our board of trustees and are interested in hearing from individuals with a strong commitment to helping us make Families 1st 4 Additional Needs the regions choice for guidance on post and pre diagnosis of ASD and associated conditions. We are especially interested in hearing from individuals with experience and skills in the following areas:
• Human Resources
Additionally, we require all of our trustees to possess the following attributes:
• Good judgment, common sense, and wisdom
• Positive, supportive attitude
• Commitment to carry out the duties of a trustee
• Willingness to offer skills and experience to support our work and to act as an advocate when required
• Readiness to draw on contacts and networks in support of the organisation
• Ability to work with others and to accept majority decisions
• Ability to treat sensitive information confidentially
Our board meets every quarter in Brunswick, Newcastle upon Tyne.
We have a board of three active trustees.
Help children with special needs succeed within
mainstream education by securing working
Educational Health Care plans
Help families with special needs obtain wrap-
around care services to enrich their lives
Provide free food to feed families struggling in
Help families and individuals struggling with
Enable families to attend events they wouldn’t
usually be able to access …and so much more.